Thursday 29 November 2012

Happy birthday Mr.Forever!

Dear you! today is ur birthday! Why did you have to be so far away from right on your birthday? That’s wicked!
Time goes by, and I love you more each minute, hour, day, month and year! What kind of magic is yours that enchants me more and more each time? I think you cast a spell on me… did you by any chance laced my tea, coffee or Coke with some potion?

It’s your birthday but the gift is mine. I’m the one who feels like the luckiest person in the world on this day when the world looks even more beautiful for today we celebrate another year in your life, and you’re one of the many wonders God has created.


To be honest, I just want to be with you soon, very soon, so I can tell you face to face how important you are to me, how happy I feel when I´m by your side and how sad I get when I´m far away from you. 

Distance is a cruel thing because I not only miss you but I also wonder if you are doing well, if you are in good health and if your mind and soul are at peace. I´m also curious to know if you think of me in the same way I think of you, which is just about every single minute and second that goes by.

Thanks darling for cheering me up everyday, always listen my story every night. If I could ask for a wish right now, I would ask to never be far from you because missing you is a terrible feeling and the noble and wonderful feeling of love is just translated into absence and sadness. I LOVE U and happy 21st birthday my lovely boyfie! :)



<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com